Monday, September 11, 2017

The Weekly Ranum: Edition #4

Hello!

I was out Thursday and Friday so this past week was a short one for me which will make this a shorter than usual blog. Sorry there will be no pictures, my phone has run out of room, so I need to figure that out!

Last week we finished our Time Capsules. Some students got really into it so it will be exciting when they open them at the end of the year. The rest of the week we talked about why mentoring is so important and where does it occur in our communities. Students were responsible for coming up with their own examples and created their own "mentoring communities" on a map.

Overall I think students were surprised to see and hear all the examples of mentoring that happens all around us every single day. This week I'm hoping to get students finally paired up!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment