Monday, April 16, 2018

The Weekly Ranum: Edition #27

Hello and welcome back!

Mentor Monday was a great start to the week with talks about mentees, high school and testing.

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday was CMAS testing so I did not see any students in the mornings but did get to see a couple classes in the afternoon. We followed up from last week learning about nutrition by watching a documentary on unhealthy food and it's effect on the body. We will be finishing the documentary this week.

No Fun Friday was pretty laid back. We received our YESS program t-shirts so I handed those out. The students were pumped to finally have their t-shirts. I have pictures but unfortunately my phone is being a pain and not letting me send them to the computer. My apologies, hopefully next week I can upload them.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment